I’ve been obsessing over blueberries lately. I’ve been having them as a snack almost every day this week! I love having something nice, fresh, and sweet in the fridge to look forward to when I get home from school. I usually pre-wash them a day in advance or in the morning if I have time, and I’ll even bring them to school and snack on them when I’m a little hungry. That’s why I decided to make some blueberry muffins! They are so cute, and I’m drooling as I’m writing this post right now! I only have a couple more in the pantry, and I’m pretty sure they won’t last long. These cuties are fluffy, super easy to throw together, and full of delicious blueberry goodness!
(P.S. I’m also playing around with photoshop, so hopefully my pictures look okay! I’m still learning a lot but I feel like my image quality is getting a lot better.)
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- scant 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking tray with silicon muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, mix together sugar and eggs until well combined. Stir in coconut oil, milk, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon juice.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined (there should be lumps). Then, fold blueberries into the batter. Fill each muffin tin about ½ full and top with additional blueberries. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Enjoy!
See y’all next week!