You guys… this is by far one of the most genius recipes I’ve come up with. Just imagine: key lime pie, crunchy granola, and a sweet, fluffy muffin. That’s basically what these coconut lime granola muffins are: a key-lime pie, transformed into muffin form, topped with crunchy coconut granola and packed with summery, citrusy flavors.Best part? They’re health-ified and gluten free.
They can be a quick, grab-and-go breakfast, afternoon snack, or even dessert! Hey, I’d even eat them for dinner. Not kidding, these are that good.
Oh! And I’m bringing back the good ol’ recipe videos (woo-hoo!) I’m really really trying to be consistent with these, seriously. Even though I haven’t even attempted to make another one since my carrot cake bread post back in April, one of my goals this summer was to make more videos. Summer’s over half way over and this is the first one I’ve made😂 It’s all about the baby steps, I guess. Enjoy!
Fireworks, cool summer nights by the lake, makeup sweating off my face… Happy happy fourth of july, friends! Today I’m making these dense, fudgey s’mores brownies. And they’re a teeeeeny bit healthier than your average brownie (just a smidge). Because is there any better way to celebrate America’s 200+ birthday, than with these oh-so-decadent s’mores brownies? If so, tell me ASAP, because your girl seriously wants to know.
It’s hard to believe that the last day #cookoutweek is finally upon us. This entire week, I’ve had so much fun coming up with yummy, summer-themed recipes, and being able to collaborate with some pretty cool food bloggers. I’ve covered a delicious classic tomato bruschetta appetizer, green grilled pizza entreé, and finally, I’m sharing a strawberry peach crumble for dessert! Cobblers/crisps/crumbles have been super trendy this summer (well, basically every summer), and I’m completely loving it. Baked to bubbly, golden brown perfection, this crumble is the dessert for any outdoor summer get together.
This post is sponsored by Smokin’ O’s. All opinions are my own (I pinkie promise).
I’m kinda sorta freaking out over this grilled pizza right now. For one, I actually grilled the thing. Me! All by myself. Before getting into all of the food blogging shenanigans, I would have never even gotten close to a grill! But, eventually, after watching my dad cook meat countless times on our outdoor grill, I decided to try something new.
Allow me to introduce y’all to my second recipe of this years #cookoutweek: GREEN grilled pizza! Major emphasis on the word “green,” because do I even need to explain? This pizza is the real MVP of any amazing summer cookout – fresh, vibrant, and packed with tons charred, fresh-off-the-grill flavors. And can we take a moment to appreciate how flipping amazing Trader Joe’s is? I mean, what other grocery store sells pesto gouda cheese? Pesto gouda cheese!!!
It’s that time of year, when everyone’s out and about, planning events for picnics, potlucks, cookouts, and summer parties. And who would I be if I didn’t join in with the festivities? Today’s post is super-duper exciting because right now, not only am I sharing this amazing classic tomato bruschetta, I’m thrilled to announce that #CookcoutWeek2017 is officially under way!!
I’m joining up with over 40 of my food blogger friends to bring you the perfect recipes for hosting the perfect summer get-together, whether it’s by the poolside, at the park, or in your backyard. If that isn’t exciting enough, we’re also have a giveaway featuring products from the brands who have made this year’s #CookoutWeek possible! By entering, you could win:
- From blog host The PinterTest Kitchen: $100 Amazon gift card, to use to buy all the supplies you need for your next cookout
- From our sponsor The French Farm: A gift pack of gourmet products hand-crafted by small businesses and using only the finest ingredients – La Favorita Genovese Pesto, Caprichos del Guadalquivir Cadenera Orange Marmalade, and L’Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- From our sponsor Smokin’-Os: A sampler pack of their “smokin’-os” wood rings, to help you add wood-fired, smokey taste to your grilled foods, even if you don’t own a smoker
- From our sponsor Primal Kitchen: $200 of Primal Kitchen goodies, including condiments made with avocado oil and bars and shakes with grass-fed collagen
- From our sponsor Langers Juice Company: Your choice of 10 bottles of Langers Juice, with flavors including traditional Apple and Grape, as well as interesting mixes such as Pineapple Orange Coconut, Cranberry Blood Orange, and Mango Peach
- From our sponsor True Made Foods: A 3-bottle sampler pack of sauces with real flavors made from real vegetables and less sugar – Ketchup, BBQ, and Veracha
This entire prize pack has a total value of over $400! You have until July 1 at 11:59 PM to enter by following our sponsors and bloggers on social media. You can enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post.