Say hello to thick, chocolatey, chia pudding heaven! Yeahhhh, baby. Ever since I first read Cookie and Kate’s chia pudding recipe, I knew it was time for me to jump on the chia pudding trend. As usual, I’m late. They’ve been popular in the food/health world for quite a while, and since it’s such an easy and delicious recipe to make, I’m kind of surprised that I’m only now sharing this chocolate chia pudding recipe on the blog!
Thing is, I know most people out there enjoy simple, easy recipes that can be made in a flash. This chocolate chia pudding is made directly in a mason jar, so you can prepare the pudding, chill it in the fridge and let it do it’s chia magic, then take it out the next morning and add toppings! Seriously, when they say “under 5 minutes” I literally mean under 5 minutes. And if it’s a lazy Sunday morning, treat yourself by pouring the pudding into a bowl and topping it (so #fancy and #instagrammable).
Treat yo’ self is a motto that I live by on a daily basis, no joke. Chances are, if my sweet tooth cravings kick in, I’m gonna tell myself, “hey, just treat yo’ self!” This girl has no self control. The thing is, since I’m always craving sweets, somehow I gotta make sure I’m not eating too much sugar, right?
That’s where these 5 ingredient (!!!) chocolate peanut butter cookies come into play.
I’ve realized that even though chocolate and peanut butter are my all-time favorite food combos, I’ve only really done one post featuring them! These choc pb cookies are healthy. Crunchy. Chocolate-and-peanut-butter-y. All they y’s. Best of all, they’re only 5 ingredients! Actually, they’re technically six ingredients, but salt doesn’t count. Peanut butter, cocoa, an egg, honey, baking powder, and salt, then bake and eat. Ready to be devoured in a couple minutes’ time. You know what that means? MORE SWEETS FOR ME.
I have a problem. And I’m willing to admit it, because heyyy girl, TREAT YO SELF!
It’s hard to believe that the last day #cookoutweek is finally upon us. This entire week, I’ve had so much fun coming up with yummy, summer-themed recipes, and being able to collaborate with some pretty cool food bloggers. I’ve covered a delicious classic tomato bruschetta appetizer, green grilled pizza entreé, and finally, I’m sharing a strawberry peach crumble for dessert! Cobblers/crisps/crumbles have been super trendy this summer (well, basically every summer), and I’m completely loving it. Baked to bubbly, golden brown perfection, this crumble is the dessert for any outdoor summer get together.
This post is sponsored by Smokin’ O’s. All opinions are my own (I pinkie promise).
I’m kinda sorta freaking out over this grilled pizza right now. For one, I actually grilled the thing. Me! All by myself. Before getting into all of the food blogging shenanigans, I would have never even gotten close to a grill! But, eventually, after watching my dad cook meat countless times on our outdoor grill, I decided to try something new.
Allow me to introduce y’all to my second recipe of this years #cookoutweek: GREEN grilled pizza! Major emphasis on the word “green,” because do I even need to explain? This pizza is the real MVP of any amazing summer cookout – fresh, vibrant, and packed with tons charred, fresh-off-the-grill flavors. And can we take a moment to appreciate how flipping amazing Trader Joe’s is? I mean, what other grocery store sells pesto gouda cheese? Pesto gouda cheese!!!
It’s that time of year, when everyone’s out and about, planning events for picnics, potlucks, cookouts, and summer parties. And who would I be if I didn’t join in with the festivities? Today’s post is super-duper exciting because right now, not only am I sharing this amazing classic tomato bruschetta, I’m thrilled to announce that #CookcoutWeek2017 is officially under way!!
I’m joining up with over 40 of my food blogger friends to bring you the perfect recipes for hosting the perfect summer get-together, whether it’s by the poolside, at the park, or in your backyard. If that isn’t exciting enough, we’re also have a giveaway featuring products from the brands who have made this year’s #CookoutWeek possible! By entering, you could win:
- From blog host The PinterTest Kitchen: $100 Amazon gift card, to use to buy all the supplies you need for your next cookout
- From our sponsor The French Farm: A gift pack of gourmet products hand-crafted by small businesses and using only the finest ingredients – La Favorita Genovese Pesto, Caprichos del Guadalquivir Cadenera Orange Marmalade, and L’Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- From our sponsor Smokin’-Os: A sampler pack of their “smokin’-os” wood rings, to help you add wood-fired, smokey taste to your grilled foods, even if you don’t own a smoker
- From our sponsor Primal Kitchen: $200 of Primal Kitchen goodies, including condiments made with avocado oil and bars and shakes with grass-fed collagen
- From our sponsor Langers Juice Company: Your choice of 10 bottles of Langers Juice, with flavors including traditional Apple and Grape, as well as interesting mixes such as Pineapple Orange Coconut, Cranberry Blood Orange, and Mango Peach
- From our sponsor True Made Foods: A 3-bottle sampler pack of sauces with real flavors made from real vegetables and less sugar – Ketchup, BBQ, and Veracha
This entire prize pack has a total value of over $400! You have until July 1 at 11:59 PM to enter by following our sponsors and bloggers on social media. You can enter the giveaway at the bottom of this post.